Why Choose Us
Durable Medical Equipment Healthcare Partners
We know you have options when it comes to choosing a healthcare partner, but at DMEHC we partner differently. Our dedicated staff works to find the right high quality products for each patients needs and works diligently to make the process as effortless as possible for our caregivers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our solution-based / detail-oriented approach works. We understand every patient is unique. Our dedicated team caters to the unique needs of each patient.
- We work in partnership with healthcare providers, physical therapist, case managers, and caretakers to process orders efficiently and make this process as smooth and hassle free as possible. In addition, we carry a wide variety of products making it easy for healthcare providers to send one referral.
- We provide top quality products from trusted – leading manufactures. Patients can have peace of mind knowing their equipment is high quality and reliable.
- Our team works directly with insurance providers to ensure insurance requirements/ standards are met and patients receive the full benefit they are entitled to.
- Our ATP’s and certified technicians work directly with patients to customize mobility equipment, ensure proper fitting as well as safe and proper use.
- Our customer service goes beyond delivery. We provide home follow up care and service for all medical equipment we provide.
- We are a leading partner providing medical equipment and supplies for both Arizona and Nevada.
How it works - SUBMITTING / PROCESSING ORDERS
- Orders are submitted via online, fax, email, or Parachute.
- VERIFICATION AND COMPLIANCE – When an order is received it is sent to our verification and compliance department for review. Here a highly experienced team member will confirm all required documentation has been received, documentation is compliant to insurance standards, verify benefits and network status, and determine is pre-certification is required. ***Required documentation includes but is not limited to: patient demographics, chart notes, face to face, and order. ***For more information, please see order / referral requirements.
- INCOMPLETE ORDERS – If additional documentation is required, we work directly with the healthcare provider to obtain necessary documentation to meet requirements and complete the file.
- INELIGIBLE / DENIED ORDERS– In the event we are not able to fulfill an order due to but not limited to product exceeding the covered limit, ineligible for reimbursement, or limitation of insurance benefits the healthcare provider will be notified.
- STATUS UPDATES – In most cases, order status updates are provided the same day the order is received however, in certain circumstances it can take up to 24 hours.
- HOSPITAL DISCHARGE ORDERS – Hospital discharge orders are typically delivered the day before discharge or the morning of discharge. These orders must be submitted no later than 1:00pm the day before delivery. For example, if delivery is needed on Tuesday the order must be received no later than 1:00pm Monday. We recommend submitting as soon as possible to avoid any delays. Orders submitted after 1:00pm WILL NOT qualify for next day delivery.
- DELIVERY – Insurance benefits have been verified, documentation and compliance requirements have been met, pre- certification has been received (if required). A member of our team will contact the patient to schedule delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: We work in partnership with healthcare providers, insurance companies, and patients to process orders efficiently. To avoid delays, please confirm orders are complete with required documentation. Insurance companies will not process claims when paperwork is missing and/or pertinent information regarding the patients’ diagnosis and/or treatment plan is not included. For more information regarding this please see ORDER / REFERRAL REQUIREMENTS.
ORDER / REFERRAL REQUIREMENTS
- Face sheet with patient demographics (includes patient name, address, phone, insurance information)
- Standard Written Order (SWO)
- Patient name
- Insurance information
- Order date
- General description of item
- Description can be either a general description (e.g., wheel chair, hospital bed, etc.), a HCPCS code, a HCPCS code narrative, or brand/ model number.
- For equipment – in addition to the description of the base item, the SWO may include all concurrently ordered options, accessories or additional features that are separately billed or require an upgraded code. Please list each separately.
- For supplies – in addition to the description of the base item, the order / prescription may include all concurrently ordered supplies that are separately billed. Please list all separately.
- Quantity to be dispensed (if applicable)
- Treating practitioner name and NPI
- Treating practitioner signature
- Chart notes that include a F2F (face to face) evaluation for medical equipment and/or supplies.